FAQ - Villa Cvita in Croatia
Find out the most Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ about luxury Villa Cvita. Here you can find out what is sojourn tax, how you can get to the villa that is located on the island of Hvar, are there shops nearby, what currency and payment method is used in Croatia and ect. If you have any additional question feel free to contact the owner of the Villa Cvita!
1. What is Sojourn Tax?
A Sojourn Tax is the tax that the visitor pays for each day of staying in the accommodation. It is calculated per person per night, and it depends on season and the category of the tourist destination.
2. How can we get to the villa on island of Hvar?
To get to the villa on the island of Hvar you will have to take a ferry, catamaran or boat. You can find the timetables and offers that suit you the best on the following link http:/jadrolinija.hr/
3. What is the official check in/check out time?
The official check in time is 16:00 and the check out time is 10:00.
4. Will our villa have a shop nearby?
Yes, there are shops and restaurants nearby.
5. What currency and payment method is used in Croatia?
The local currency in Croatia is the Croatian Kuna (HRK) and you can exchange it at the airport, in banks, exchange offices and the local ATMs. You can pay in cash (Croatian Kuna) and credit cards.
6. Can you help me arrange transfer from the airport?
We can help you with the arrangement for the transfer.
7. Are pets allowed in your villa?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed in Villa Cvita.
8. Do the prices apply to the entire villa or do you charge per person?
The prices indicated apply to the entire villa for one night.
9. Does the villa have a parking place?
The villa has a parking place.
10. Where do we pick up the keys to the villa?
You will get the contact number of the housekeeper and she will be waiting for you in the villa.